Join us for an extraordinary digital experience!
As the world is not quite ready for large live events, we hereby invite you and your colleagues to the SCC Digital Week on 15 – 21 October.
During this week you will be able to join us virtually at the grand Nationalmuseum in the very heart of Stockholm city for a livestreaming event, seminars, networking opportunities and more.
SCC Digital Week starts on 15 October, 18.00 CET with the live event:
Trendspotting in commercial dispute resolution from the business perspective
Your registration to the SCC Digital Week admits you to sign in and enter a tailor made event platform with specially developed graphics and content, through which we will be livestreaming this trendspotting session on commercial dispute resolution from the perspective of general counsel of multinational corporations. The program includes:
- a live interview with Kristin Campbell-Wilson, recently appointed Secretary General.
- Speeches by Oscar Hållén, General Counsel at Klarna and Sofia Graflund, General Counsel at Northvolt who will share their thoughts and experiences from building inhouse departments for international business.
- a panel discussion about trends, challenges and experiences in international commercial dispute resolution led by Kristin Campbell-Wilson with Oscar Hållén, Sofia Graflund, Caroline Falconer, Senior Legal Counsel at Vattenfall and Jenny Bergendorff, Head of Legal at Skanska.
- a presentation of the SCC Express – a new dispute resolution tool.
15 – 21 October
The SCC Digital Week event platform will remain open for you to explore at your convenience during a total of seven days.
As a SCC Digital Week delegate, you may also enjoy
- a virtual visit to the SCC Secretariat
- a film about the new dispute resolution tool SCC Express
- a peek at the exhibition “Scandinavian Design & USA – People, Encounters and Ideas”, at the Nationalmuseum
- mingle with members of the SCC Secretariat and colleagues around the world
- seminars (more information about dates and time will soon be available).
Welcome to register >> here