Learn to Stay in Control at the “Dispute Boards in the Nordics” event
SCC Legal Counsel Natalia Petrik, will speak in session “Dispute Boards in the Energy Sectors: The Nordics and Beyond” at the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation event on October 2–4.
The conference and workshop from the DRBF, with event theme “Stay in control – successfully manage project cost, schedule and performance risks”, attracts Dispute Board practitioners from all over the world. They will gather to discuss best practice, challenges, lessons learned, and developing trends in the use of DBs. Do not miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and experienced practitioners.
Preview of topics:
- Understanding Your Dispute Management Tools: The role of Dispute Boards in Project success
- Dispute Boards in the Energy Sector: The Nordics and Beyond
- Spotlight on the World Bank
- Development Projects and Dispute Boards
- Mock DAB with commentary
- Successfully using DBs in the Nordics: The parties’ perspectives