SCC and CAM invites to a breakfast event in Rome
Meet SCC Secretary General Annette Magnusson and CAM Secretary General Stefano Azzali on 11 October in Rome, when they engage in a Fireside Chat about challenges and opportunities for arbitral institutions.
Mannheimer Swartling, the SCC and the Milan Chamber of Arbitration (CAM) co-organize the event in conjunction with the IBA conference in Rome. The interactive discussion moderated by Jakob Ragnwaldh and Kristoffer Löf, partners at Mannheimer Swartling will address issues such as:
- How can arbitral institutions continue to improve on the service provided to the users of the arbitration system?
- What can arbitral institutions do to respond to the calls for greater diversity in arbitrator selection and increased transparency?
- Which factors determine the success of an arbitral institution?
- What impact, if any, will the Achmea judgment have on the arbitration scene in Europe?
- What are the future challenges and opportunities for arbitral institutions?
The event is free of charge and is open also to lawyers not attending the IBA Conference. Last day for registration is 4 October.