Six months with the ISDS-Blog
The ISDS blog was created by the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce to provide facts and information on the much talked about dispute resolution method ISDS (Investor State Dispute Settlement).
ISDS ended up in the media spotlight and on the political agenda as the proposed dispute resolution method for the free trade agreement between EU and the USA (commonly known as the TTIP).
The recent international debate surrounding ISDS has been characterized by misconceptions and confusion, typically driven by a small number of undecided cases.
Our overall aim has therefore been to create a more balanced and fact-based debate on international arbitration in general and ISDS in particular.
During the course of the past six months we have covered a range of topics relating to ISDS :
- Clarification of common misconceptions about ISDS.
- Q&A on ISDS.
- Information on the ISDS transparency reform.
- How can ISDS promote sustainable development?
- Our reply to uninformed news articles.
- Summaries of interesting ISDS cases.
- Our Infographics guide to ISDS.
Visit the blog here and learn more about ISDS.