Stockholm: Dispute Boards in the Nordics, a DRBF event
Gather together with Dispute Board practitioners from all over the world to discuss best practice, challenges, lessons learned, and developing trends in the use of DBs.
Join local, regional and international professionals for this conference and workshop from the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, the world's leading organization for Dispute Boards. Delegates have exceptional formal and informal networking opportunities throughout the entire conference.
Preview of topics:
- Understanding Your Dispute Management Tools: The role of Dispute Boards in Project success
- Dispute Boards in the Energy Sector: The Nordics and Beyond
- Spotlight on the World Bank
- Development Projects and Dispute Boards
- Mock DAB with commentary
- Successfully using DBs in the Nordics: The parties’ perspectives
Date: 2–4 October 2019
Venue: Grand Hôtel Stockholm, Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm
Theme: Stay in control – successfully manage project cost, schedule and performance risks.