Frankfurt: Innovation and Technology in Investment Arbitration – Trends and Challenges
The SCC in cooperation with Goethe University Frankfurt will organize a half-day conference in connection to the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot, with the theme Innovation and Technology in Investment Arbitration: Trends and Challenges.
Digitalization and technical innovations are developing fast, also in investment arbitration. Along with insights into new technical tools and advocacy techniques in investment proceedings, the speakers will discuss the digitalization and automation trends, data protection and secure communication in investment arbitrations.
Date: 2 March 2020
Time: 14:00 – 16:15, followed by cocktail reception
Venue: Room Cas 1.811, Casino building, Goethe University, Westend Campus
Speakers will include:
- Natalia Petrik, Legal Counsel, SCC
- Lise Alm, Head of Business Development, SCC
- Sabine Konrad, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Kathleen Paisley, Partner, Ambos Lawyers
- Jan Schäfer, Partner, King & Spalding
- Maximilian Pika, Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
For registration email email@example.com.