Prominent speakers at the Swedish Arbitration Days 8-9 September
Michael Polkinghorne from White & Case in France is one of many experienced speakers taking part in the Swedish Arbitration Days 8-9 September 2016. Mr. Polkinghorne’s key note address, "Potato, potato? The differences, real or imagined, in the Civil/common law divide", will open the biannual event, this year focusing on contractual issues in international arbitration. Register before Friday 30 June for the early bird discount.
Over 20 speakers and moderators from ten different countries will in various sessions and panels discuss questions related to contractual issues in international arbitration.
The speakers include:
- Sébastien Besson, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler/University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
- David Brynmor Thomas, 39 Essex Chambers (United Kingdom)
- Gene Burd, Arnal Golden Gregory (USA)
- Yulia Chernykh, Of-Counsel Arbitrade (Ukraine)
- Sapfo Constantatos, Standard Chartered Bank (United Kingdom)
- Jackie van Haersolte-van Hof, LCIA (United Kingdom)
- Isabelle Hautot, Orange (France)
- Johnny Herre, Swedish Supreme Court (Sweden)
- Kaj Hobér, 3 Verulam Buildings (Sweden/United Kingdom)
- Vladimir Khvalei, Baker & McKenzie (Russian Federation)
- Isabelle Michou, Herbert Smith Freehills (France)
- Renato Nazzini, King’s College London (United Kingdom)
- Michael Polkinghorne, White & Case (France)
- Klaus Reichert, Brick Court Chambers (United Kingdom)
- Anders Reldén, White & Case (Sweden)
- Ben Valentin, Fountain Court Temple (United Kingdom)
- Nathalie Voser, Schellenberg Wittmer (Switzerland)
- Claes Zettermarck, Lundblad & Zettermarck (Sweden), and
- Roland Ziadé, Linklaters (France/Lebanon)
- Stefan Lindskog, Swedish Supreme Court (Sweden)
- Sophie Nappert, 3 Verulam Buildings (United Kingdom)
- Philippe Pinsolle, Quinn Emanuel (France)
- José Rosell, International Arbitrator (Denmark)
- Tatyana Slipachuck, Sayenko Karhaneko (Ukraine) and
- Matthew Weiniger QC, Linklaters (United Kingdom).
The Swedish Arbitration Days is arranged in Stockholm in September every two years, and brings together the views of leading international arbitration practitioners, world renowned arbitrators, scholars and other experts.The event is hosted by the Swedish Arbitration Association.