The Future of Legal Service at the VQ Forum
How can legal professionals prepare for the new legal market? What are the most significant changes ahead, and where is the new technology taking us? Legal innovation and business development is the theme of the 6th annual VQ Knowledge and Strategy Forum at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm on 21 October. The event is a cooperation between VQ and SCC.
The day will hold a number of sessions where learnings and case studies will be presented by an international band of legal professionals who have successfully changed their business to adapt to the new legal future. The program include the following sections:
- Automation vs Human Analysis – with Sara Öhrvall
- The Evolution of KM as a Driver of Innovation – with Sally Gonzales
- In-house Innovations Changing the Legal Market – with Miral Hamani-Samaan
- Externalizing Internal Success – with Archana Makol
- SEMINAR: Law as an Export Commodity – a New Business Opportunity – with Kristoffer Löf, Johan Ramberg and SCC Board member Patricia Shaughnessy
- SEMINAR: Challenges and Opportunities in the Changing Legal Market – with SCC Deputy Secretary General Kristin Campbell-Wilson moderating a panel including Kate Davies, Archana Makol, Richard Åkerman and Jim Runsten.
During the day, and parallel to the afternoon seminars above, there will be special sessions (in Swedish), dealing with:
- Business development in practice – with Andreas Rönnheden
- How to build strong client relations – with Daniel Vamos Fecher and Morgan Lundberg
- Modernization and the role of the attorney - with Peter Danowsky
For more information about the speakers and the different sessions, please see below: